Township Auditorium Rules
Township Auditorium wants their guests to be able to sit back, relax, and have a great time. But to make sure that everyone can enjoy the show equally, there are certain rules in place that must be followed.
Please take a moment to read on to discover these rules. All guests will be expected to follow them. Failure to abide by these rules may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, you may call Township Auditorium at (803) 576-2356.
Township Auditorium wants to provide the best assistance and accommodations they can. So they are happy to discuss your specific needs for your upcoming visit. But here is a list of the services they offer.
- Access to the Township Auditorium: The venue recommends that guests with disabilities access the facility on the Henderson Street side near the wheelchair ramp. Guests with disabilities can also access the box office during regular hours 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Mon. – Fri; Closed Saturday and Sunday.
- Wheelchair and Companion Seating Wheelchair and companion seating is available at various locations throughout The Township Auditorium. Wheelchair users can utilize one (1) wheelchair and one (1) companion seat per event. To inquire about wheelchair and companion seating, please call the box office at (803) 576-2356, during box office business hours.
- Assistive Listening System (ALS) The Township Auditorium offers ALS devices to guests who are in need at no extra charge at the box office. A driver’s license, credit card or some form of identification will be required as a deposit.
- Guide Dogs and Service Animals Animals are not allowed in The Township Auditorium; however, an exception is made for guests with guide dogs or service animals. Please contact the box office at 803-576-2356 if any accommodations are required.
- Interpreting Services Guests requiring interpreting services for concerts should contact the box office at 803-576-2356 no later than three weeks after concert ticket sales begin.
If you have any ADA-accommodation needs, then please contact the box office in advance. It’s recommended that you call at least 3 weeks before the show to discuss your needs and see if the venue can help.
Most bags are not allowed in the venue. The only exceptions are as follows:
- Clear tote bags no larger than 12;;x6’’x12’’
- Resealable Plastic storage bags no larger than 1 gallon
- Clear and Mesh drawstring bags no larger than 16’’x13’’
- Small Clutch bags no larger than 4.5’’x5.5’’
All other bags will not be allowed.
Camera policy is dependent on the needs of the visiting performer. This means that some shows may allow photos and non-professional recordings while others do not. Please read the event description to check. If an event description does not state a policy, please call the venue to find out what you need to know.
COVID-19 Related Policy
Hand sanitizer is available throughout the venue and guests are asked to keep clean and practice social distancing whenever possible. In addition, face coverings will be required for entry to the venue unless otherwise stated.
Please contact the Township Auditorium office at (803) 576-2356 for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related policy.
Lost and Found Policy
If you lost something at the venue then please call (803) 576-2356 after the event to check if anything was found or turned in. You may also ask staff about the lost and found section.
Please be sure to give your complete contact information as well as a detailed description of your lost item(s). Township Auditorium and staff are not responsible for lost items.
Face coverings will be required to enter the venue.
Please contact Township Auditorium office at (803) 576-2356 for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related mask policy
These following items are not allowed in the venue for any reason:
- Bottles, Cans, Coolers & Liquid Containers
- Chains, rope, or any similar item
- Outside Food & Beverage (Including Alcohol)
- Illegal Substances
- Fireworks & Other Projectiles
- Recording Devices, Video Equipment
- Electronic Devices
- Weapons of any Type (Including Pocket Knives & Firearms)
- Large Chains & Studded Bracelets
- Laser Pointers & Aerosol Cans
- Noise-making devices (i.e. horns, whistles, air horns, cymbals, bugles, thunder sticks, etc.)
- Large Banners, Signs, Sticks & Stickers
- Two-Wheeled Motorized Devices
- Other Items as Required by Event Promoters
These could be subject to change per the artist request. The venue reserves the right to adjust the items on this list.
Township Auditorium reserves the right to search anyone, and their belongings, who enter the premises.
Generally, re-entry is not allowed. Please don’t leave the venue until you are ready to go home. If you have an exceptional circumstance, please seek help from the north or south information desks.
All ticket sales are final and refunds will not be issued. There may be an exception if an event is postponed or canceled due to weather or artist cancellation. In those cases, please call the venue to ask if there is a special policy in place.
Township Auditorium is a non-smoking facility. This includes but is not limited to marijuana, cigarettes, vapes, and e-cigs. Please contact the venue to ask if there are designated smoking areas nearby.